Prior to founding Revolve, I built a track record of phenomenal results at the advertising agency I owned for 20 years, Max Advertising. We consistently delivered quantifiable results using stunning concepts, analytics savvy, team leadership and enthusiastic client services.
As CEO and lead client brand strategist, I developed and grew our business across diverse industries, from law and financial services firms to hospitals and healthcare organizations to the food and entertainment industries. Even our most conservative clients, some unsure if they even needed to do marketing, became converts when they saw how effectively a campaign tailored for their audience boosted awareness, engagement, and the bottom line.
A keen interest in how successful companies craft a memorable public image keeps me ahead of the game in this evolving field. I’ve often been asked to speak to executive groups on branding and strategic marketing, and have authored blogs on numerous branding-related topics.
Away from work, I’m still often thinking of cool ways to get branding messages heard. I’m an avid reader; I enjoy spending time with my family; and I like bouncing around ideas with my dog, Wifi.
- Legal Marketing Association
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Georgia Healthcare Association
- Leadership Buckhead, Buckhead Business Association
- Second Wind Zoom Group
- The Creative Growth Group
- Vistage International, the world's leading CEO organization
- BA in Journalism from the University of Georgia
- Founded Revolve, Inc. in 2014
- Founded MAX Advertising in 1992
- Author of The Matte Pad, a legal marketing blog